Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Snips & Snails

Just got poked and prodded for my new job that I start on Monday. YAY!! I'll be working in the Women's Health Center at one of the local hospitals. I am so excited!! And scared... don't want to kill anyone. Do I really know what I'm doing? Think about that next time you're in the hospital. How much experience does that person taking care of you really have? It's all good, though. I'll be the best nurse ever! Just wait and see! So, now that I have submitted my blood and urine for the drug screen, here is another submission, but of the more pleasant kind. LOL.

This a little 6x6 scrapbook page I made for a summer theme swap in my stamp club. I just had to use the Garden Whimsy stamp set again. It is SO adorable! So versatile! So easy to use. Nothing real fancy about this page, just some simple stamping and sponging. I'll probably use this as a journaling block on a larger 12x12 page.

Cardstock: Green Galore, Yoyo Yellow, Pink Passion, Lovely Lilac, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White. Ink: Basic Black, Green Galore. Embellishments: Real Red Brads, sponges.

No comments: