Thursday, July 26, 2007

Blog Candy

Well, my daughter had a friend stay the night last night and she didn't leave until late this evening. Needless to say, I am WORN OUT!! Two six-year old girls... takes a lot of creativity, patience, and understanding to deal with them (especially since they were up until 10:30 and woke up at 7:00-- my daughter is used to a 8 pm bedtime and gets plenty of sleep).


My sweet pea is on the left and that is her BFF, Avery. They met in kindergarten and so they are now life-long buds. Avery is getting ready to move into another school district, so they're both a little sad. But, we'll try to make sure they get play dates together.


On to the important stuff! I mean, let's get to the reason you're visiting my blog, right? At long last, I am having a blog candy contest. I've got some painstakingly made, homemade card candy that is just waiting to adorn your scrapbook pages and cards, a huge, ginormous giant prima flower, some smaller primas, a sheet of epoxy stickers with butterflies and words from K&Co., and a spool of 2 yds. of blue/pink striped ribbon by American Crafts (forgot to include this in my photo, but it's yours if you win). How do you win this fabulous stuff? It's simple!!! Just simply subscribe to my blog using the link to the left OR leave me a comment to this post. In your comment tell me what your favorite color combination is. For the record, mine is chocolate chip, close to cocoa, and perfect plum. You have until Tuesday, July 31st at 8 pm eastern time. At that time I'll scientifically choose a winner at random. The scientific method consists of my 6 year old, yes the cutie up above, sticking her hand in a bowl and pulling out a winner.


Ok, have a cool project to post tomorrow. Off to bed now to recuperate from last night. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

Hi! My fav. color combo is chocolate chip, cameo coral, certainly celery, and bashful blue! Yum! Thanks!
Cheryl KVD

Anonymous said...

hi,
my fav color combo are mostly earth colors-chocolate chip, pretty in pink,used a lot of browns.
thanks for visiting my blog.
love yours and love the blog candy !!!
tfs,
chat